May 26, 2023
Pleb Miner Monthly on BitBuyBit & Ungovernable
Misfits: A Bitcoin mining podcast focused on the Pleb
Miner, the stalwart that defends the Bitcoin Network. Listen and
Boost the show on Fountain
Pleb Miner Monthly Episode 6
In this episode, Max breaks it to Jon and Boty that they missed
the party as they find themselves a week late for the Bitcoin 2023
Conference in Miami, Florida. Perhaps they’ll discover themselves
some big booty blocks.
- Introduction: Fountain Boosts. We appreciate all Fountain app
boosts of any amount of sats. We know your sats are hard earned and
we’re glad to know we provide you value.
- Max breaks it to Jon and Boty that the Bitcoin 2023 Conference
in Miami, Florida was last week.
- Boty’s Joke What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho
- Lincoin Pool and Lincoin Lens (Lens.Lincoin.com) bring you
accurate and customizable Bitcoin mining statistics.
- Explore global hashrate trends and its 30-day moving average
(currently 353 EH/s).
- Delve into difficulty thresholds, from a recent dip to 48.01
trillion to the current level of nearly 50 trillion.
- Discover hash values and their impact on daily mining returns
(currently around 27,375 Satoshis per day per 100TH).
- Learn about transaction fees as a percentage of block reward,
currently averaging 7.94%.
- Explore machine profitability and expected daily sats earnings,
considering different machine options.
- Sponsored by FixRigs, a review of the repair process for mining
- Jon covers Bitcoin mining pool payout structures FPPS, PPLNS,
PPS+. We recommend using Lincoin of course but appreciate Braiins
as a mining pool and payout scheme. Kano is a good option to solo
mine. Be sure to check out our other Bitesize Bitcoin segments on
- Pleb Miner Monthly Action News is sponsored by Kaboomracks
Alex, a trusted source for Bitcoin mining gear and parts.
- Highlight the availability of Universal Mining Control Boards
by ePICBLOCKCHAIN, compatible with Bitmain and Whatsminer
- Discuss the release of Braiins' BCB 100 control board,
preinstalled with Braiins firmware.
- Mention the recent acquisition of Bitcoin mining ASICs from
Intel by Block, enabling quicker development of their mining
- Dive into Bitmain's changes to ASDIC production, including the
lack of a peripheral interface controller (PIC) and consolidation
Bitcoin Bugle - Black Trans Blocks Max Shaft of the Bitcoin
Bugle reports In a groundbreaking move, Marathon Digital Holdings
(MARA) has unveiled a new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
initiative in the mining space. The company has launched a mining
fund exclusively dedicated to working with Black trans bitcoin
miners. This bold step comes on the heels of Marathon's previous
success with their "green" block initiative.
- Links to all of the articles covered on this episode:
Altair Tech Board Review
- Nico Smid’s
Pleb Miner in the Wild:
Pleb Miner in the Wild Jason Vaughn
- Features Jason Vaughn as this episode's Pleb Miner in the Wild,
sharing his mining journey and experiences over the past
Thank you to our sponsors for the past 6 months of support!
Thank you for listening to Pleb Miner Monthly, the ultimate
Bitcoin mining podcast. A show dedicated to the Pleb Miner, but for
all Bitcoin Plebs.
Remember to boost the show on Fountain App and join the
Ungovernable Misfits community for more Bitcoin and Sovereignty
content by following us on Twitter at