Jan 30, 2023
Pleb Miner In the Wild
Sponsored by Peach
Pleb Miner in the Wild is a 10–15-minute segment intended to
feature a Pleb Miner. Question and answer sessions are concise,
sharp, and fast paced. This episode’s Pleb Miner in the Wild is
Zack Bomsta; an electrical engineer, inventor, entrepreneur, and
co-creator of the Owlet Dream Sock, baby monitor.
- Professional Background - Technical expertise and how Zack came
to develop Owlet.
- Coming to Bitcoin – Origin Story, coming to Bitcoin over a
sabbatical after the sale to Owlet.
- Fighting the Man – The development process and bringing to
market a health and safety device for babies isn’t easy. Zack
explains what it’s like to maneuver agencies like the FDA and
groups of grifters who have their hands out in order to deem a
product “safe and effective”
- Mining Rabbit Hole (Finding the Vein) – What brought Zack to
- Specialization – Pleb Miners all seem to gravitate to a
specialty, Zack’s specialty is unique.
- Functionality of the Norse Boards
- Loki- Trick the machine to accept 120V.
- Njord – Takeoffs to power fans.
- Heimdall – Safety (temperature, fire,
- End Goal – Zack’s vision for the boards and how they’re going
to change home mining, home heating, and further decentralizing
- Bonus Round – Favorite phone wallet, hardware wallet, and way
to buy and sell Bitcoin Peach
Bitcoin is the preferred method of exchange on
Future discussions with Zack are forthcoming on BitBuyBit.